Picking up where we left off, Can’t Get Enough of the Millennial House Classics series takes us up around the bend for the final stretch due next week. There are so many personal favorites on this particular set that it reads like a who’s who list of massive House Classics from that time period. Then again, the whole series does as well LOL.
Volume 6 will be landing next week and it is WHOPPER clocking in at over 2 hours long. So if you’re enjoying this little trip 10 years into the past, be sure to mark you calendar cause the final one is a doozy.
Now, I told you folks I was going to be relentless in my scheduled releases this month, and I wasn't kidding. On Friday, I've got a MASSIVE send off to the House Sessions for 2014. I just finished the final mix-down this morning and this thing is HOT HOT HOT! If you’re a house-head, you won’t want to miss this one cause it is the final one of the year.
I’ll catch everyone on Friday; until then …ENJOY!
1. The Whitest Boy Alive - Golden Cage (Fred Falke Remix)
2. David Morales With Tamra Keenan - Here I Am (Kaskade Remix)
3. Belezamusica - Inside Out (DJ Meme Remix)
4. Steve Mac vs. Mosquito feat. Steve Smith - Lovin' You More (That Big Track) (Freemasons Remix)
5. Soulsearcher feat. Thea Austin - Can't Get Enough (Vocal Club Mix)
6. Shape UK - Back To Basics (Main Vocal Mix)
7. Pimp Jam feat. Norma Lewis - Feel U Feelin Me (Starlett DJs Disco Mix)
8. Kings Of Tomorrow feat. Julie McKnight - Finally (Danny Tenaglia Vocal Club Mix)
9. The Wideboys feat. Clare Evers - Bomb The Secret (Moto Blanco Club Mix)
10. Cahill feat. Nikki Belle - Trippin On You (Extended Mix)
11. Buzz Junkies feat. Elesha Moses - If You Love Me (Moto Blanco Club Mix)
12. Lola - No Strings (Let's Have Sex) (Moto Blanco Vocal Mix)
13. Kurtis Mantronik pres. Chamonix - 77 Strings (Original Club Mix)