The Top Dance Songs of 2007 provided an invigorating soundtrack to a year of significant change in the dance music landscape. With the rise of digital music, DJs and producers had a wealth of technology at their fingertips to create infectious rhythms and driving beats that ensured the dance floor remained vibrant.
One of the highlights of the Top Dance Songs of 2007 was Beyonce’s ‘Green Light (Freemason’s Remix)‘. This high-energy track encapsulated the year’s fusion of funky house and R&B rhythms. Beyonce’s powerful vocals, mixed with Freemason’s upbeat house undertones, created a club anthem that still resonates today.
Erika Jayne’s ‘Roller Coaster (Moto Blanco Club Mix)‘ was another standout, epitomizing the year’s fascination with electro-infused pop. Jayne’s sultry vocals paired with Moto Blanco’s expert production demonstrated the exciting possibilities of combining pop sensibilities with dance beats.
In 2007, dance music was also characterized by a return to classic disco influences, reflected in Barbara Tucker’s ‘Love Vibrations (Josh Harris Club Mix)‘. Tucker’s soulful vocals, combined with the uplifting disco house beat, delivered a potent reminder of dance music’s enduring roots.
Jennifer Lopez showcased her versatility with ‘Do It Well (Moto Blanco Remix)‘ and ‘Hold It Don’t Drop It (Moto Blanco Club Mix)‘, both tracks showcasing a winning combination of R&B-infused lyrics and high-energy dance rhythms. Meanwhile, Rihanna emerged as a dominant force in the dance music scene with ‘We Ride (Lenny B Club Mix)’ and ‘Don’t Stop The Music (Jody Den Broeder Big Room Vocal Mix)’, songs that showcased her distinctive vocals against an energetic, dance-friendly backdrop.
The Top Dance Songs of 2007 weren’t only about high-energy beats and infectious rhythms. Delerium’s ‘Angelicus (Morgan Paige Remix)‘ brought a more contemplative, trance-infused sound to the year’s dance floors, demonstrating the diversity and breadth of dance music in 2007.
Whether it was Seal’s uplifting ‘Amazing (Kaskade Remix)‘ or Pink’s defiant ‘U + Ur Hand (Bimbo Jones Explicit Mix)‘, the Top Dance Songs of 2007 embodied a year of experimentation, evolution, and enduring love for the rhythm that keeps us moving. These tracks, among others, serve as a testament to a year when dance music both embraced its roots and reached for new heights.
Until the next time…ENJOY!
Album : Year-end Edition 2007 | Volume 2
Genre : Circuit, Electro-House
Year : 2007
Total Time : 02:44:20
1. Beyonce – Green Light (Freemason’s Mixshow Edit)
2. Erika Jayne – Roller Coaster (Moto Blanco Club Mix)
3. Barbara Tucker – Love Vibrations (Josh Harris Club Mix)
4. Fergie feat. Ludacris – Glamorous [orangeFUZZZ First Class Club Mix]
5. Dave Aude feat. Jessica Sutta – Make It Last (Original Club Mix)
6. Inaya Day – U Spin Me (Mike Cruz Vocal Mix)
7. Rihanna – We Ride (Lenny B Club Mix)
8. Beyoncé & Shakira – Beautiful Liar (Freemasons Club Edit)
9. Delerium feat. Isabel Bayrakdarian – Angelicus (Morgan Paige Remix) pn.wav
10. Kelly Rowland – Like This (DJ Escape & Tony Coluccio Club Mix)
11. Jennifer Hudson – And I Am Telling You, I’m Not Going (Richie Jones & Eric Kupper Club Mix)
12. Ultra Nate – Automatic 2008 (Riff & Rays Mix)
13. Jennifer Lopez – Do It Well (Moto Blanco Remix)
14. Tony Moran feat. Martha Wash – Keep Your Body Working (Bassmonkeys Club Mix)
15. Jody Watley – I Want Your Love (Soulcast Icon Mix)
16. Nelly Furtado – All Good Things (Come To An End) (Dave Aude Club Mix)
17. Kimberley Locke – Change (Almighty Extended Mix)
18. Pink – U + Ur Hand (Bimbo Jones Explicit Mix)
19. Hilary Duff – Stranger (Jody Den Broeder 86 Remix)
20. Seal – Amazing (Kaskade Remix)
21. Shakira feat. Carlos Santana – Illegal (Johnny Vicious Roxy Mix)
22. Rihanna – Don’t Stop The Music (Jody Den Broeder Big Room Vocal Mix)
23. Jennifer Lopez – Hold It Don’t Drop It (Moto Blanco Club Mix)
24. Friscia & Lamboy – Deep Into Your Soul (Cube Guys Remix)