With the recent changes to Party Favorz, there are bound to be a host of new questions. The FAQ section will be updated as determined by the feedback and inquiries I receive from members and visitors to the site. In the meantime, the answers to the most common questions can be found below.
Party Favorz currently has an operating budget of approximately $200 a month. Hosting, storage, streaming and data all cost a lot of money. On top of that there are my promo subscriptions and actual purchases from Beatport, Traxsource and JunoDownload, which all contribute to my monthly expenditures for running this site.
Additionally, the site incurs huge expenses once a year for hosting and several of the widgets you don’t see that help keep things running safely and smoothly around here, which can run upwards of $1,000.
If everyone contributed just a $1 a month, this site would be set. Since that’s not realistic, Party Favorz does accept any donation in any amount that users feel is appropriate and/or can afford. As Depeche Mode once said: “Everything counts (even) in small amounts.”
All proceeds go to the continuing operation of this site.
$50 for up to 80 minutes (with a no additional fee up to 30 minutes over). Includes, cover art with the logo embedded in the file.
$25 for each extra 80 minutes. Anything less than 30 minutes over will not be charged.
Any format is available for encoding (see terms below). However, due to its universal compatibility, MP3 is the only format allowed for posting to the website.
Website posting includes downloadable format from iTunes, Google Podcasts, Tunein and any RSS feed reader of user’s choice (the same function the website currently offers).
.$25 for expedited requests. (see below)
$25 for optional cue file (splits songs up with title and track for each song).
Terms and conditions:
- All files will be encoded at 320 kbps; the current format used on the site. Requests for higher bitrate or alternate format can be made based on pricing above.
- While I do my best to include all songs and the versions requested; Party Favorz does not guarantee that all requested songs can be added. In certain instances, an alternate version of the requested song may be substituted for consistency.
- Party Favorz checks the final mix for errors and issues arising from the export process, which rarely happens. If the requester notices any mistakes in the mix; you (the requester) must notify me within 48 hours by using the contact link on the site or through Facebook messenger. Otherwise, it is assumed that the final product is satisfactory.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for completion of requests. Expedited requests are accepted for an additional fee. (see pricing above)
- Requesters are allowed to provide their cover art for embedding into the files, but the Party Favorz logo will be added to it unless otherwise requested and appropriate fee is paid for its removal. Images must be no larger than 850px. Excessively large files will be scaled down to meet requirements.
- Because of the amount of time involved in creating personalized mixes, previous donations to the continued operations of Party Favorz will not be considered when requesting a customized mix.
- All new requests must be paid in full upfront and are non-refundable after the process of creation has started. Accepted forms of payments are from PayPal, secure credit card payments using Stripe, Apple Pay and Google Pay. Sorry, no checks or wire transfers. Please leave a message during the payment process with your request; otherwise, it will be considered a donation. You can send payments using this link.
- Terms and Prices are subject to change.
Expand the full post you want to download by clicking on the “title” or the “read more” link at the end of the excerpt.
Scroll down to the bottom of the post where you will find the audio player for that post. Directly below the player, there is a link titled “download” that you can click.
No gimmicks, no pop-ups, just download and enjoy anywhere and anytime you like!
You can subscribe to Party Favorz through Apple Music, Google Podcasts, Podbean, TuneIn or with your favorite RSS reader app by clicking on your preferred service in the “Subscribe To Podcast” box located in the right sidebar of every post or directly beneath the audio player.
Currently, Party Favor is not supported on Spotify.
While every effort has been made to make available all episodes since the website was established in 2007, several got lost as a result of a server crash that were not recoverable.
For the most part, it is only a very small portion of episodes that were lost. 99% of the podcasts are still up on the site.
If an episode is marked “No Longer Available” then I no longer have a copy of it.
If the post DOES NOT indicate that it is no longer available and for some reason, the download link is not working – please reach out to me via Facebook Messenger or through the contact section of this site. I will fix the problem at my earliest convenience.
Party Favorz does not provide external links for ANY material that is contained on this site.
Older podcasts that are no longer available, may be recreated and occasionally made available for download for a limited time only.
You can sign up for updates to be notified once they do become available.
Currently, Party Favorz no longer supports subscription to individual categories.
Depending on demand, individual category subscriptions may be brought back in the near future.
Since iTunes frequently changes the layout of their media player, these instructions may be slightly different from what is explained.
Additionally, these instructions are strictly for a desktop, not mobile.
To prevent iTunes from deleting your downloads after you listen to them, go into your podcasts and follow this simple step to turn deletion off:
(click to enlarge)
Given the changing nature of how, when and, where we can store and transport our entertainment, Party Favorz does not guarantee that each podcast will come in under 80 minutes.
For those that still like to burn to CD, I would consider burning an MP3 CD, which is supported by all Blu-ray players and in-car audio systems these days. You can find more information on this process at Wikipedia.
I receive a large number of promotional materials each month. While I can’t guarantee placement on Party Favorz, I DO review everything forwarded to me and give it equal consideration. You can forward your submissions to Party Favorz through the contact section of this site.
If you wish to have your work removed from an episode and/or this site, please submit your request through the contact section of this site and we will honor your request.