There are 3 likely reasons for this:
- If your bank card recently expired, you need to update your payment method. (click here)
- Ensure that your recent payment wasn’t returned for insufficient funds.
- If none of these are the issue – clear your browsers cache, refresh the page and try logging in again. 90% of the time that will resolve the issue.
Click here for instructions to clear the cache on all major browsers.
If all else fails, you will need to contact Podbean support as there’s nothing on my end I can fix. However, if you send me your User ID (email address to sign in with), I can look up your account to ensure everything is working properly on my end.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD IF YOU CAN'T LOG IN
If you find yourself unable to log in to your account, follow these steps:
1. Go to https://www.podbean.com/login
2. Click on “Forgot Password.”
3. Enter your email address and click “Retrieve Email.”
4. Go to your email inbox and find an email from Podbean with the subject “Reset your password.”
5. Click the Reset password link in the email to reset your password.
6. Go back to your app or the website and log in with your new password.
If you don’t see the email, check your junk/spam folders or any other filtered folders (e.g. If you use Gmail, it might be in the Social or Promotions tabs)
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD OR EMAIL
When you signed up for Premium Content — you also signed up for a Podbean account. You will need to login to your Podbean account to complete these steps:
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
When you signed up for Premium Content — you also signed up for a Podbean account. You will need to login to your Podbean account here to complete these steps:
1. Log into your Podbean account, go to the “Profile” page.
2. Click “Premium Content” on the left sidebar. You can listen/view the premium podcasts you’re subscribed to here. Click on “Info” to see the detailed information about a subscription. There you can click the “Cancel Subscription” link.
If you have any questions or are unable to cancel the subscription, you may click the “Contact Publisher” button to email Party Favorz support for help. We can manually cancel your account via Stripe for you.
We would love to hear from you before you cancel your subscription with any questions, concerns or improvements we can make to keep you as a Party Favorz subscriber. You can contact us here.
TROUBLESHOOT ISSUES WITH APPLE/ITUNES PLAYBACK
Party Favorz NO LONGER works on Apple Podcasts but still works on iTunes for Windows PCs. After setting up your account (below), open iTunes in Windows and click on “file” then click on “subscribe to podcast.”
In the empty field, paste http://partyfavorz.com/feed/podcast into the box and hit enter. It will populate the episodes and the first time you try to download or play an episode, a box will pop-up asking you for your username and password. Check the box to remember your password and you’re all set.
Otherwise, the Podbean app for your smartphone is excellent and carries all of your favorite podcasts that you can easily subscribe to.
You can stream or download episodes for playback later and receive notifications on your phone when new episodes are available. All 800+ episodes are available in the Podbean app but easier to navigate and find what you’re looking on the Party Favorz website for PC or smartphones.
WHAT IF A PODCAST WON'T PLAY OR DOWNLOAD
There are only a handful of episodes that are no longer available and are clearly marked as such.
Any post that has an audio player and download link and does not work as expected is likely corrupt.
CAN YOU FEATURE MY SONGS IN YOUR PODCAST?
I receive a large number of promotional materials each month. While I can’t guarantee placement on Party Favorz, I DO review everything forwarded to me and give it equal consideration. You can forward your tracks to Party Favorz through the contact section of this site.
CAN YOU REMOVE MY SONGS FROM YOUR PODCAST?
If you wish to have your songs removed from an episode and/or Party Favorz, please submit your request through the contact section of this site and we will honor your request.
Please don’t be a dick and file a take down request with Google. Party Favorz honors any and all take down requests through our contact section.
In the 13 years that Party Favorz has been in operation, we’ve only had one take down request for a song that wasn’t even on the site. We will vigorously defend false claims through the proper channels.