In the annals of dance music, 2003 stands out as an exceptional year. This period in music history was graced by an array of tracks that transformed the genre and became some of the top dance songs of 2003. These memorable tracks, including Reina’s “No One’s Gonna Change You” and Whitney Houston’s “Try It On My Own,” were innovatively remixed by talented DJs, creating unforgettable dance anthems that continue to inspire.
“No One’s Gonna Change You” by Reina underwent an impressive transformation with the Jonathan Peters Mixshow Mix. Peters’ skillful reimagining of the track combined Reina’s powerful vocals with a captivating rhythm, turning it into one of the biggest dance songs of the year.
Whitney Houston’s empowering track “Try It On My Own” was transformed into a dance floor hit by the Thunderpuss Club Anthem remix. Thunderpuss, a duo known for their ability to craft infectious beats, elevated the original track with a dynamic mix that had club-goers dancing their hearts out, cementing its place among the top dance songs of 2003.
In the same year, Thunderpuss also remixed Jennifer Lopez’s “Alive,” demonstrating once again their talent for creating dance music magic. Their Club Mix added an energetic rhythm to Lopez’s track, resulting in a dance anthem that quickly became one of the year’s biggest dance songs.
Sizequeen’s “I Am Ready” also got a unique dance music makeover in 2003. The Peter Bailey Mix added an upbeat rhythm to the track, transforming it into a dance hit that reverberated across dance clubs, solidifying its place among the top dance songs of the year.
Meanwhile, the Peter Rauhofer Reconstruction Mix of “Some Lovin'” by Murk vs. Kristine W made a significant impact on the dance music scene. Rauhofer’s creative remix gave the track a fresh feel, resulting in an unforgettable dance anthem and one of the biggest dance songs of 2003.
Finally, Chris Cox’s Bootleg Mix of “I Believe” by Happy Clappers brilliantly reimagined this track for the dance music scene. The energetic remix quickly caught on in clubs around the world, earning its place amongst the top dance songs of 2003.
In conclusion, the year 2003 saw an incredible array of dance music, with talented DJs and remixers masterfully transforming popular songs into some of the biggest dance songs of the year. These unforgettable tracks not only defined the dance music scene of the time but continue to influence the genre today, reinforcing 2003’s significance in dance music history.
Album : Year-End Edition 2003 | volume 5
Genre : Circuit, House, Progressive, Tribal
Year : 2003
Total Time : 1:29:12:00
1. I’m Glad (Ford’s Siren Club Mix) – Jennifer Lopez
2. No One’s Gonna Change You (Jonathan Peters Mixshow Mix) – Reina
3. Try It On My Own (Thunderpuss Club Anthem) – Whitney Houston
4. Alive (Thunderpuss Club Mix) – Jennifer Lopez
5. I Love I Love (Guiseppe D Remix) – Georgie Porgie
6. I Try (Peter Rauhofer Future Mix) – Made By Monkeys
7. Hollywood (Calderone & Quayle Glam Mix) – Madonna
8. I Am Ready (Peter Bailey Mix) – Sizequeen
9. Some Lovin’ (Peter Rauhofer Reconstruction Mix) – Murk vs. Kristine W
10. Alright (Callea + Rispoli ‘Come Rich Two’ Remix) – Murk
11. Believe (Rosabel Vocal) – Murk
12. Just About Had Enough (Chris Cox Hard Mix) – Beat Hustlerz feat. Thea Austin
13. Real Love (Rosabel’s Fireball Anthem Mix) – Deborah Cooper
14. I Believe (Bootleg Mix) – Chris Cox vs. Happy Clappers
15. Without You (Almighty Extended Club Mix) – Mary Griffin