Every once in a while, a set just comes together without effort and is so flawless that it makes you just want to scream HALLELUJAH! The Fall Edition 2021 is one such example.
It appears that many top circuit DJs have been switching up their remixes and moving towards a more progressive big room sound, not unlike several tracks you may have heard from the latest Ultimate 90’s Classics [1998 – 1999] series. Hell, even Stewart Who? makes an appearance here.
Is it anything new? No. Is it a refreshing change from the redundant big tribal beats that have permeated the scene for the past several years? A resounding YES!
Granted, Dirty Disco has been at the forefront of the change for over a year now and it seems other DJs are just now following suit.
Toy Armada has dropped his big room uplifting anthems in favor of a more progressive house style. There were three new works from him: one was with his longtime partner DJ Grind, another with Jace M (who he’s worked with in the past), and a solo offering for Leanh. The last two are a good sampling of his mindset but the one with DJ Grind missed the mark (and was subsequently dropped from this set). Party Favorz looks forward to where he’s taking his music.
Even Offer Nissim, who has always stood out from the pack with a very specific progressive sound often emulated by other big-name Israeli DJs has switched things up by housing up his staple sound on his latest collaboration with Deborah Cox on the stellar “Summer of Love.
Up-and-coming fellow Israeli DJ Michael Benayon delivers on what is otherwise a mediocre song “Snow In the Sahara” by Bouvier & Barona featuring Akazi. The song itself sounds like a Eurovision cheesy euro-pop track that Dirty Disco and Wayne G capitalized on but we just weren’t feeling it. Micahel Benyon flips the track with a deeper progressive groove that not only gives the song a deeper meaning but actual purpose.
Speaking of Dirty Disco, the boys have updated the Celeda classic “The Underground” in a variety of flavors that is certain to light up dance floors across the globe. The original track was a former #1 Dance Club hit on Billboard, which was originally released on Peter Rauhofer‘s Star 69 label in the earlier part of the millennium. I fully expect you’ll be hearing this tune in its various incarnations shortly — if you already aren’t.
We’ve got a stellar release schedule lined up for October with the annual Halloween dance mix HW21 dropping next week and it’s lining up to be a surefire banger. Until then…ENJOY!
Album: Fall Edition 2021
Genre: Circuit, Tribal, Progressive House
Total Time: 04:21:41
1. Alliro & Theo Gomez – I Never (Intro Mix)
2. Miiilo feat. Annabelle – Lose Myself (Elad Yaniv Remix)
3. The Weeknd – Take My Breath (DJ Furi Drums Remix)
4. Coldplay – Fix You (Jace M & Toy Armada Remix)
5. Depeche Mode – Enjoy The Silence (Mauro Mozart & Danny Verde Mashup)
6. Keven Rosa – No Face (DJ Head Remix)
7. Weytton Silva – Feeling (Original Mix)
8. Ralphi Rosario & Karsten Sollors – Hypnotize (Erick Ibiza More Cha Cha Dub Mix)
9. Tony Moran, GSP, James Anthony & Nikki Valentine – Myself (Original Mix)
10. Katherine Ellis & Lee Dagger – Stronger Together (Dirty Disco Mainroom Remix)
11. Luis Erre – Second Chances (Original Mix)
12. Jackinsky feat. Suzanne Palmer – Heaven In You (Tony Moran & Erick Ibiza Big Room Mix)
13. Marshmello x Jonas Brothers – Leave Before You Love Me (Dirty Disco Mainroom Remix)
14. Doja Cat vs. Eurythmics – You Right Dreams (Jair Sandoval & Isak Salazar Mix)
15. Leanh – This Time (Toy Armada Remix)
16. Raffaella Carra – Rosso (Enrico Meloni Remix)
17. Beyonce – Deja Vu (DJ Dimitri & Fabricio SAN Remix)
18. Nacho Chapado & Ivan Gomez feat. PKDO – Breathe (Original Mix)
19. Rihanna – Disturbia (Dario Xavier 2k21 Club Remix)
20. Brett Oosterhaus feat. Debby Holiday – Love & Beats (Dirty Disco Mainroom Remix)
21. Stewart Who – The Hustler (Ralphi’s Love & Leather Mix)
22. Ava Max – EveryTime I Cry (Carlos Martinez Remix)
23. Alok & John Legend – In My Mind (Patrick Monteiro Remix)
24. Farruko – Pepas (DJ Eddy Flores Remix)
25. Christina Aguilera – Genie In A Bottle ’21 (Thiago Antony Remix)
26. Dirty Disco feat. Celeda – The Underground (Dirty Disco Mainroom Remix)
27. Jax Jones feat. AuRa – I Miss U (Dom de Sousa & Jason Conti Remix)
28. Megan Thee Stallion – Thot Shit (Tristan Jaxx x Mark Stereo Mash)
29. Sagi Kariv & Micky Friedmann feat. Daniel Yafe – Self Control (Original Mix)
30. Pedro Pons & Andrea Pol – Be My Lover (Original Mix)
31. Slupie x Paramore x Enrry Senna – Crushcrushcrush (Fabio Slupie Mash)
32. Offer Nissim feat. Deborah Cox – Summer Of Love (Original Mix)
33. Bouvier & Barona feat. Akazi – Snow On The Sahara (Michael Benayon Remix)
34. Andrei Stan & Marcos Adam – Resilient (Elof de Neve Remix)
35. Halsey – I Am Not A Woman, I Am A God (Dirty Disco Pillowbiters Remix)
36. Jessie J feat. Billy Porter – I Want Love (Brian Cua Tribal Rave Remix)
37. David Guetta, Nicki Minaj, Enrry Senna & Lucas Franco – Turn Me On (Rob Phillips Private Mash)
38. Camila Cabello – Don’t Go Yet (DJ FUri DRUMS eXtended House Club Remix)
39. Britney Spears – Circus (Lobinha Remix)
40. Nacho Chapado & Ivan Gomez feat. PKDO – Something Special (Pedro Pons Remix)
41. Meduza – Paradise (DJ Dimitri Remix)
42. Taylor Swift – Wildest Dreams ‘2K21 (DJ João Remix)
43. Shakira – Don’t Wait Up (Nick Stracener Remix)
44. Elton John & Dua Lipa – Cold Heart (Edson Pride & Junior Senna Remix)
45. Adele – Hometown Glory (Lobinha Remix)
46. Lil Nas X feat. Jack Harlow – Industry Baby (Big Kid Remix)
47. Velarde, Luque & Vitti feat. Giovanna – Serious Emotions 2K21 (Anthony May Remix)
48. Sweet Beatz & Ivan Barres feat. Felipe Accioly – Pose (Johnny Bass Remix)
49. Mariah Carey – Withou You (Zambianco & Mauro Mozart)