In an effort to ensure you have everything you need this weekend, Party Favorz is putting out a set of tribal-lust that’s certain to get you all pumped up for whatever your plans are this weekend.
The adorable Jason Walker kicks the set off with his remake of the Taylor Dayne classic Tell It To My Heart, a song that is so steeped in 80s dance it would be hard to imagine anyone tackling this song and making it fresh but leave it to Jason to pull it off. Toy Armada and DJ Grind who have been spitting out a dizzying whirl of fresh productions take the prize with their big room circuit rendition of the song. Though, I have to give major props to DJ Yiannis who delivers an 80s revival with a millennial twist in his production.
Andy Bell, one half of Erasure puts out a fresh original with Dave Aude at the helm that’s destined for big things on the dance floor this summer season. Ralphi Rosario gives the song his signature electro-tribe feel but watch out for Australia’s duo Denzal Park who pack in a massive EDM production, which is going to appear on our set coming out next weekend.
Danny Verde is still keeping things strong with two fresh mash-ups; one from Queen Madonna’s Vogue and the other with the CeCe Peniston house classic Finally. Our good friend Joel Dickinson also put out his own Pride mix of Finally, which is equally good and may very well find it’s way onto an upcoming Pride Classic set coming your way very soon.
Matt Consola who is all over the place these days brings us no less than three burners, which washes down like an ice-cold beer on a hot summer day. One of my biggest delights and surprise finds is Division 4 (formerly Red Tape) who works with Matt on a couple of songs but more importantly, has a HUGE library of amazing 80s and 90s reworks on his SoundCloud page. It’s a wonder how he’s been kept a secret for so long. These mixes are parked right next to his excellent productions of current hits so you can trust when I say you’ll be seeing more of his work on this site in future sets.
For those that may have missed my Gay Pride Classics sets over the past couple of years, they are officially getting re-posted later today. I went back and made some minor changes to two of them and some major changes to one of them that I can pretty much guarantee that those who already have them, won’t want to miss out on.
That’s enough babble for the moment. I hope everyone has a fresh and fun-filled weekend. I personally have to work Saturday and Sunday but will try to make up for that on Sunday evening as I’m off on Monday hehehe. Until we meet again …ENJOY!
1. Jason Walker feat. Bimbo Jones - Tell It To My Heart (Toy Armada & DJ GRIND Club Mix)
2. JamBoxx feat. Fran Porto - I'm Alive (Rafael Lelis Unreleased Mix)
3. Tony Moran feat. Nicki Richards - Rolls Like A Superstar (Bryan Reyes Club Mix)
4. Dave Aude feat. Andy Bell - Aftermath (Here We Go) (Ralphi Rosario Club Mix)
5. Matt Consola feat. Zhana Sanuders & LFB - Let the Music Take Control (Division 4 Alternative Mix)
6. Idina Menzel - Let It Go (DJ Laszlo Club Mix)
7. Miley Cyrus - Adore You (Edson Pride Review Double's Remix)
8. Martha Wash - I'm Not Coming Down (Tony Moran & Deep Influence Club Mix)
9. Cher - I Walk Alone (Matt Consola & LFB Anthem Mix)
10. Leo Blanco - What Matters (Original Mix)
11. Lady Gaga - G.U.Y. (Cosmic Dawn Club Remix)
12. Madonna vs. Leona - Vogue (La Mare vs. Verde Private Mash-Up)
13. CeCe Peniston vs. Rosabel - Finally vs. Let Me Be Myself (Danny Verde Private Mash-up)
14. Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart (Dario Xavier Remix 2014)
15. Faith Hill - Breathe (Matt Consola & LFB vs Division 4 Anthem Mix)
16. Duke Dumont feat. Jax Jones - I Got U (Wayne G Throwback Remake)