I’ve been working a staggering amount of hours just to keep my head above water and have come to the conclusion that we live in a society of entitlement. I’m not talking about government assistance or a hand-up, but in the most minute things like a package not being delivered on time. It’s like, OMFG my world is going to come to an end and this is unacceptable, what are you going to do for me? I demand you GIVE me something because my package isn’t here yet. I demand to speak to a supervisor and they better have my order here today! Juxtapose this with a guy in one state trying to scrape together enough money to send his daughter in another state a coloring book and little toy for Christmas, totaling about $20; except that his pre-paid card didn’t have enough money on it to cover the cost but for one of the gifts, and you begin to realize just how out of balance the realities of our world is.
Couple this with the recent tragedies in Paris and San Bernardino, CA, and the apparent lack of appreciation for life that devoutly religious people believe is a gift from (their) god, but who then mow down innocent people to support some seriously flawed (fucked-up) philosophy that they are trying to impose on everyone else, I find myself wondering why I preserve so much faith in humankind and the ability of others to show compassion, understanding or just goodwill towards others. I know it’s there because I’ve witnessed it and have been the recipient of it. Certainly, I have experienced the kindness and appreciation from you folks that have continued to follow Party Favorz all these years and for that, I am grateful. After all, this is just a hobby that keeps me preoccupied and out of trouble but I enjoy doing it. If someone else appreciates what I’m sharing, then even better.
As we move closer to the end of 2015, try to think about the people and things in this life that matter to you and then provide equal consideration to those folks who are just faces that you run into at the mall, or work or wherever you find yourself in the company of others who you may not know. Agree to disagree but try to find common ground and realize that we are all different while one in the same.
I didn’t mean for this post to sound preachy, but recent events have presented themselves to me lately that got me thinking about life, my purpose and role in this world and what it is I can contribute (no matter how big or small) to make the world a better place. When someone does something for you, once again no matter how big or small, pass it on. Not only have you helped someone but you’ve contributed to making the world a better place to live.
[stepping down from my soapbox] That being said, I’m serving up part 2 of the annual Holiday Edition. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend but most importantly …ENJOY!
Album : Holiday Edition 2015 pt. 2
Genre : Circuit, Progressive, Tribal, House
Year : 2015
Total Time : 01:39:51
- Hailee Steinfeld – Love Myself (Toy Armada & DJ GRIND Club Mix)
- Lady GaGa – Till It Happens To You (Division 4 & Matt Consola Mix)
- Dirty Pop feat. Jonathan Hernandez & Cory Wade – GAG (Ranny’s Banger Mix)
- Nytrix – Take Me Higher (Hector Fonseca & Eduardo Lujan Remix)
- Mylene Farmer & Sting – Stolen Car (Ralphi Rosario Mix)
- Diane Charlemagne feat. MG – We Got Pride (Matt Consola & LFB Swishcraft Anthem Mix)
- DJ Boris – Can You Hear Me (Enrico Sangiuliano Remix)
- Dave Aude feat. Olivia Newton John & Chloe Lattanzi – You Have To Believe (Guiseppe D Club Mix)
- Team Heart Break – Boys Just Wanna Have Fun (Ranny’s Peak Hour Mix)
- Marcus Schossow feat Sia – Alive (Sander Teodoro Mashup)
- Calvin Harris feat. Disciples – How Deep Is Your Love (Felipe Angel Club Mix)
- Laura Pausini – Surrender (Jose Spinnin Cortes White Label Mix)
- Sigma feat. Ella Henderson – Glitterball (Guy Scheiman Club Mix)
- Emin feat. Nile Rogers – Boomerang (Ralphi Rosario Club Remix)
- Yinon Yahel feat. Lorena Simpson – Worth The Pain (Sander Teodoro Bootleg)
- Keith Nunnally – Searchin (Oscar Piebbal Attack Remix)
- Jess Glynne – Hold My Hand (Division 4 & Matt Consola Club Mix)
- Kylie Minogue feat. Danii Minogue – 100 Degrees (7th Heaven Club Mix)
- Madonna – Holiday 2016 (TAJ vs. Dave Aude Mashup)