Since the original release of Selena’s induction into the Diva Hall of Fame in May of last year, her star has been burning even hotter with collaborations from Kygo & Charlie Puth in addition to several more releases from her platinum album “Revival”. As such, I decided to go ahead and update and expand the original release with the latest chart toppers to make it more complete.
Back in March, I had some downtime and decided to catch up on some of the Oscar-nominated movies from 2015 I had not seen yet. One of my favorites was The Big Short, a movie about betting against the American economy based on faulty subprime home loans that were being propped up by the big banks.
Selena Gomez had a small role in this movie in which she breaks down in plain English how credit default swaps work and how they were being manipulated by financial institutions to their own benefit. I don’t know who decided to cast her in this movie for a brief moment, but it was not only believable but put her square on my radar. It was at that point I figured out this junior diva is in the process of diversifying her assets; sure enough, I was right.
From her own clothing line to executive producing a couple of series (one for Netflix and the other Lifetime) and starring roles in several upcoming movies along with the US leg of her Revival tour about to swing into full-gear, her star has never shown brighter.
Did I forget to mention this other thing she does like sing, records stellar pop songs and lands a number one album on Billboard’s Hot 100?
The former Disney star has come a long way and is making the smart moves necessary to sustain a long and prominent career. The girl most consider their baby sister that
we they will defend and protect is all grown up and is proving to be more than a one-trick pony. Now, if we could just get her to make better boyfriend choices, all will good in the POP universe. Then again, she’s old enough to make her own decisions. After all, the heart wants what it wants.
Welcome Selena to the Diva Hall of Fame.
Album : Selena Gomez – The Diva Series [Expanded & Remastered]
Genre : EDM/Dance
Year : 2017
Total Time : 01:37:44
1. Hands To Myself (Craig Vanity vs. The Chainsmokers vs. DJ Laszlo Mashup)
2. Good For You (Disco Suckz Remix)^
3. A Year Without Rain (Dave Audé Club Remix)^
4. Round & Round (Fascination Club Remix)^
5. Slow Down (Danny Verde Club Remix)
6. Same Old Love (Cosmic Dawn Club Mix)
7. Who Says (Dave Audé Club Remix)^
8. I Want You To Know (Extended Mix)
9. Hit The Lights (Dave Audé Extended Club Mix)^
10. Love You Like A Love Song (Dave Audé Club Mix)^
11. Come & Get It (Dave Audé Club Remix)
12. Slow Down (Jason Nevins Club Remix)
13. Naturally (Dave Audé Club Mix)^
14. The Heart Wants What It Wants (Dave Audé Extended)
15. Bad Liar (Barry Harris Enhanced Mix)
16. Kill Em With Kindness (Young Bombs Extended Mix)
17. It Ain’t Me (Barry Harris & MSC Remix)*
18. Fetish (U-GO-BOY Remix)
19. It Ain’t Me (Kay Stafford At The Ibiza Beach Club Mix)*
20. We Don’t Talk Anymore (At The Ibiza Beach Remix)~