The year 2010 was a landmark year for dance music, with a notable surge in creativity and innovation. Artists, DJs, and producers globally collaborated to create the top dance songs of 2010, transforming the dance floors into a vibrant global party.
Among the top dance songs of 2010 was Rihanna’s “Rockstar 101” in a Dave Aude Club Mix version, showcasing Rihanna’s edgy side through an electrifying beat that left fans captivated. Similarly, the Barbadian singer’s “Rude Boy” underwent a Wideboys Club Mix, highlighting the track’s reggae influence through a dance lens. Rihanna’s distinctive voice combined with innovative remixing skills produced dance anthems that shook up the music industry and dance clubs worldwide.
The Temper Trap’s “Sweet Disposition,” remixed by Axwell & Dirty South added an intoxicating dance beat to the Australian indie rock band’s hit song, illustrating the music scene’s willingness to experiment and blur genre boundaries in 2010.
Another standout track was “I Like That,” a collaboration between Richard Vission, Static Revenger, and Luciana. The song was an infectious dance anthem with a catchy hook and electro-house influences that made it a staple in clubs across the globe.
The collaboration between Alex Gaudino and Maxine in “I’m In Love (I Wanna Do It)” is worth noting as well. The track, receiving a remix treatment from Wideboys, became a favorite, featuring Gaudino’s signature house beats paired with Maxine’s captivating vocals.
Selena Gomez’s “Round & Round” in Dave Aude’s Club Mix was among the top dance songs of 2010 that took the dance scene by storm. The remix of the pop anthem shone a light on Gomez’s versatility as an artist, demonstrating that her music could thrive both on the radio and in the club setting.
Pop Idol runner-up Adam Lambert also made his presence felt in the club scene in 2010. The Jason Nevins Electrotek Club Mix of “Whataya Want From Me” and the Jason Nevins Extended Mix of “If I Had You” proved that Lambert’s theatrical pop-rock could be successfully transformed into a high-energy dance track, pushing the boundaries of the dance-pop genre.
Kelis’ “Acapella” remixed into a Dave Aude Club Mix became a dance floor anthem, reinforcing her reputation as an innovative artist unafraid to take risks. Similarly, Kaci Battaglia teamed up with Ludacris for “Body Shots,” creating a dance club sensation with a Dave Aude Club Mix.
Lastly, “The Time (The Dirty Bit)” by the Black Eyed Peas, remixed into a Liam Keegan Club Mix, epitomized the high-energy, catchy dance-pop that the group is known for, solidifying their place in the top dance songs of 2010.
These standout tracks are just a small representation of the diversity and creativity that defined the top dance songs of 2010, showcasing an industry brimming with talent and innovation. These songs not only set the tone for the year but also laid the groundwork for the evolution of dance music in the following years.
Album : Year-End Edition 2010 | Volume 2
Genre : EDM, Electro, Commercial
Year : 2010
Total Time : 01:30:43
1. Rihanna – Rockstar 101 (Dave Aude Club Mix)
2. The Temper Trap – Sweet Disposition (Axwell & Dirty South Extended Club)
3. Kelis – Acapella (Dave Aude Club Mix)
4. Kaci Battaglia with Ludiacris – Body Shots (Dave Aude Club Mix)
5. Rihanna – Rude Boy (Wideboys Club Mix)
6. Richard Vission & Static Revenger feat. Luciana – I Like That (Doman & Gooding Extended Mix)
7. Robyn – Dancing On My Own (Buzz Junkies Club Mix)
8. Alex Gaudino feat. Maxine – I’m In Love (I Wanna Do It) (Wideboys Club Mix)
9. Jason Derulo – Ridin ‘ Solo (7th Heaven Explicit Club Mix)
10. Black Eyed Peas – The Time (The Dirty Bit) (Liam Keegan Club Mix)
11. Adam Lambert – If I Had You (Jason Nevins Extended Mix)
12. Paradiso Girls – Who’s My Bitch (Dave Aude Club Mix)
13. Adam Lambert – Whataya Want From Me (Jason Nevins Electrotek Club Mix)
14. Larrakin – Breaking Love (Original Extended Mix)
15. Shontelle – Licky (Under The Covers) (Chew Fu Club Mix)
16. Selena Gomez – Round & Round (Dave Aude Club Mix)
17. Zayra – V.I.P (Dave Aude Mixshow)