Volume V of Hex Hector Mixology series is a cream mix featuring many of his biggest hits. Normally I pick favs out of each set, but this particular one is stacked head to toe with them, so it’s kind of pointless.
I’m elated over the positive response these sets have generated. I had attempted to put these together back in 2010 after I had created the Thunderpuss tribute sets but just couldn’t get my head wrapped around it. I remember nothing was working for me, so I just put it off for another day. It wasn’t until DJTMD from Montreal reached out to me about some Hex mixes and mentioned he may take a stab at it, that it jogged my memory. I’m glad he did because overall, I think these have come together quite nicely.
In fact, I have expanded it from six to a total of eight in this series. That means I’ve got three more going up this week. So if your favorite mix hasn’t shown up yet, it likely will once all the sets have been posted.
I’ll be back tomorrow with volume 6. Until then …ENJOY!
Album : Hex Hector Mixology v5
Genre : Circuit House Classics
Year : 2015
Total Time : 01:19:01
- Deborah Cox – Absolutely Not (Hex Hector & Mac Quayle Club Mix)
- Jennifer Lopez – Waiting For Tonight (Hex Hector Vocal Remix Extended)
- Kevin Aviance – Dance For Love (Hex Hector Club Mix)
- LeAnn Rimes – Soon (Hex Hector & Dezrok Club Mix)
- Da Buzz – Let Me Love You Tonight (Hex Hector & Dezrok Main Club Mix)
- Aubrey – Stand Still (Hex Hector Vocal Mix)
- Anastacia – I’m Outta Love (Hex Hector Main Club Mix)
- Thalia – Dance Dance (The Mexican) (Hex Hector & Mac Quayle Club Vocal Up Mix)
- Stars on 54 : Ultra Naté Amber, Jocelyn Enriquez – If You Could Read My Mind (Hex Hector Club Mix)
- Whitney Houston feat. Faith Evans & Kelly Price – Heartbreak Hotel (Hex Hector Club Mix)
- Donna Summer – I Will Go With You (Con Te Partiró) (Hex Hector & Mac Quayle Extended Vocal Mix) (Cold End)