I made the decision to go ahead and drop Knee-Deep the latest installment of Underground House. I’ve finally decided on which coding bootcamp I want to attend as long as I can wrangle up the financing and have it delayed long enough to find a proper paying job.
Because I am likely the only person on the planet that does not own a laptop, I’ve decided the online courses via Thinkful (which has gotten rave reviews and is financially solvent) are my best option. Though, I prefer being in a classroom setting, what appears to be very legitimate reviews of the boot camp from a variety of sources (blogs, YouTube personal videos, etc.) gave me the guts to finally take the leap.
As such, I need to concentrate on the prep work for a couple of weeks and I still need to finish the website I was contracted to do. That person who paid me to set this up has been MIA for the past week so it’s been difficult to get started without the pieces I need to put it together for her. She’ll be back in town later today so I want to get this off my plate as well. This includes design, logo, color palette, and listing her as a business in Google for more professional search results. I’ll also need to find a solid payment portal for a more professional feel to the site as opposed to a PayPal button but that all depends on her budget and WooCommerce is out of the question.
That being said, I wanted to wrap up the major categories for Party Favorz before going on hiatus. Knee-Deep goes deeper and often times darker than previous efforts though there are flourishes of a summer feel throughout. Pulling from Deep House, Tech House, Minimal, and Progressive House, this set combines all the elements of a laidback lazy summer day and should ignite the passions of those who dig sonic landscapes in their music (much like myself) when they’re just chillaxin’.
I may still try to get Madonna’s annual set finished for her birthday coming up in August as I already have a good idea and source for fantastic bootleg material. That’s a big IF if I can find the time.
For now, just sit back, relax and take in the sounds from the underground. ENJOY!
Album : Knee-Deep
Genre : Deep House,Tech House, Progressive House, Minimal
Year : 2017
Total Time : 02:02:50
- Alexic Rod & Colombo – Tic Tac (Original Mix)
- Dusky – Cold Heart (Original Mix)
- Nils Hoffmann feat. Forrest – BLOOM (Original Mix)
- Illyus & Barrientos – Takin’ Over (Original Mix)
- Intr0beatz – Free Steve (Original Mix)
- Stan Kolev – Purpose (Original Mix)
- Khen – Dreamcatcher (Original Mix)
- Cristoph – Feel (Original Mix)
- Bird – Hurricane (Hoxton Whores Remix)
- Route 94 – House & Pressure (Original Mix)
- Dario D’Attis – Solera (Original Mix)
- Monkey Safari – On (Original Mix)
- Chris IDH & Lazarus Kitsas – Miraval (Original Mix)
- Lake People – Tomorrow’s Happiness (Original Mix)
- DJ Boring – Winona (Original Mix)
- Frankey & Sandrino – Solaris (Original Mix)
- Buurman van Dalen – Music Man (Original Mix)
- Oliver Heldens – Ibiza 77 (Can You Feel It) (Extended Mix)
- Lane 8 & Kidnap Kid – Aba (Yotto Extended Mix)
- Daniel Stefanik – Deep Inside (Original Mix)
- Stanton Warriors – Keep on Doing (Original Mix)
- Jorge Araujo – Flying Fish (Original Mix)