The year 1999 shimmers brightly in the annals of dance music, a vibrant explosion of pulsating rhythms and intoxicating beats. The era resonated with the Top Dance Songs of 1999, creating an exhilarating soundscape that shaped the club world for the next decade. The biggest dance songs of the year reigned supreme, their heart-thumping beats shaping unforgettable nights and creating an electrifying mosaic in dance music history.
First on the scene was Amber’s ‘Sexual (Li Da Di) (Thunderpuss 2000 Club Mix)’, a thunderous masterpiece blending Amber’s seductive vocals with Thunderpuss’s ingenious mixing. It was an energetic symphony of sounds that dominated dance floors worldwide, carving its place among the top dance songs of 1999.
Next, Cher burst onto the scene with her follow-up to the mega smash ‘Believe’ with ‘Strong Enough (Club 69 Future Anthem Mix)’. This dance anthem, pulsating with empowering lyrics and a relentless beat, reaffirmed Cher’s status as a dance music icon. Its addictive rhythms and irresistible energy made it one of the biggest dance songs of the year.
Whitney Houston’s ‘It’s Not Right But It’s Ok (Thunderpuss 2000 Club Mix)’ was an emotional powerhouse. Thunderpuss’s impeccable remix added a high-voltage punch to Houston’s iconic vocals, making it a standout among the top dance songs of 1999.
Pete Heller’s ‘Big Love (Erick Morillo Mix)’ was a phenomenal groove. Heller’s original track was a dance music gem, and Morillo’s remix added an irresistible layer of club-ready energy that transformed it into one of the biggest dance songs of the year.
The collaboration of Cevin Fisher and Loleatta Holloway resulted in ‘(You Got Me) Burning Up (T-Total Hot Flush Remix)’, a blistering track that fired up dance floors. This sizzling anthem left an indelible mark on 1999, its fiery energy resonating in every beat, in every move.
Bob Marley vs. Funkstar De Luxe’s ‘Sun Is Shining (Funkstar Club Mix)’ was a refreshing fusion of reggae and dance, the sun-kissed rhythms making it a staple among the top dance songs of 1999.
Enrique Iglesias’s ‘Bailamos (Eric Morillo Main Vocal Mix)’ was a rhythmic fiesta. Iglesias’s Latin-pop charm and Morillo’s club-savvy remixing made this track an international sensation, placing it among the biggest dance songs of the year.
Finally, the ‘September ’99 (Mutant Disco Vocal Mix)’ by Earth, Wind & Fire vs. Phats & Small was an infectious time capsule that breathed new life into a classic, seamlessly bridging the past with the future.
In essence, 1999 was a dance music revelation. The Top Dance Songs of 1999 pulsated with a vibrant life force, each track a rhythmic heart pounding with passion and energy. These biggest dance songs of the year were more than just music; they were the rhythm of our lives, the soundtrack to an unforgettable era. So, let’s take a trip down memory lane, remember the joy, the energy, and the rhythm, and let’s dance like it’s 1999!
Album : Year-End Edition 1999 | volume 3
Genre : Circuit, House, Progressive
Year : 1999
Total Time : 01:32:45
1. Byron Stingily – That’s The Way Love Is (Johnny Vicious Mix)
2. Earth, Wind & Fire vs. Phats & Small – September ’99 (Mutant Disco Vocal Mix)
3. Tori Amos – Jackie’s Strength (Wedding Cake Meltdown Mix)
4. Cher – Strong enough (Club 69 Future Anthem Mix)
5. Amber – Sexual (Li Da Di) (Thunderpuss 2000 Club Mix)
6. Whitney Houston – It’s Not Right But It’s Ok (Thunderpuss 2000 Club Mix)
7. Madonna – Nothing Really Matters (Club 69 Vocal Club Mix)
8. Pete Heller – Big Love (Erick Morillo Mix)
9. Cevin Fisher feat. Loleatta Holloway – (You Got Me) Burning Up (T-Total Hot Flush Remix)
10. Bob Marley vs. Funkstar De Luxe – Sun Is Shining (Funkstar Club Mix)
11. Powerhouse feat. Duane Harden – What You Need (Full Intention Power Mix)
12. Enrigue Iglesias – Bailamos (Eric Morillo Main Vocal Mix)
13. Backstreet Boys – I Want It That Way (David Morales Club Vocal Remix)