The year was 2001, a golden era in the annals of dance music. The stage was set ablaze with pulsating beats, entrancing melodies, and tantalizing tunes, each promising to take you on a rhythmic voyage. This was the year when the Top Dance Songs of 2001 sprung to life, transforming the dance floors into vibrant hubs of energetic moves and euphoric grooves. These were not merely songs, but the soul of the party, the biggest dance songs that ignited a revolution in the world of dance music.
Among these beat-thumping creations, the Stand Still (Hex Hector Vocal Mix) by Aubrey stood out. It was a symphony of rhythmic magic, as Hex Hector’s deft touch added a new dimension to Aubrey’s soothing vocals. This was more than a song; it was an experience, an intoxicating blend of melody and rhythm.
Then, there was the smashing Lady Marmalade (Thunderpuss Mix) by the sensational quartet of Christina Aguilera, Lil Kim, Mya, and Pink. Thunderpuss’s infectious mix breathed new life into this classic number, crafting a pulsating dance anthem that sent a shiver of delight across the dance floors.
Deborah Cox’s Absolutely Not (Hex Hector & Mac Quayle Chanel Club Mix) was another feather in the cap of the Top Dance Songs of 2001. Hex Hector and Mac Quayle transformed this powerful track into a dance floor magnet, blending Cox’s commanding vocals with a pumping club mix that commanded you to get up and groove.
Madonna’s Don’t Tell Me (Thunderpuss 2001 Hands In The Air Anthem) was a rhythmic masterpiece that had everyone’s hands in the air. This Thunderpuss remix was a concoction of high-energy beats and Madonna’s mesmerizing vocals, making it one of the biggest dance songs of the year.
Next came Can’t Get You Out Of My Head (Mike Rizzo Global Mix) by Kylie Minogue. Mike Rizzo’s enchanting mix paired with Minogue’s hypnotic vocals made it impossible to get this song out of your head, or your dance routine.
Last but not least, Keep Control (Victor Calderone Remix) by Sono was a testament to Calderone’s remix mastery. The track was a vortex of hypnotic beats and pulsating rhythms that sucked you into a world of ecstatic dance.
In conclusion, the Top Dance Songs of 2001 were not just anthems of the dance floor but also the heartbeats of an unforgettable era. These biggest dance songs not only defined a year but continue to resonate in the memories of music lovers, proving the timeless allure of a well-crafted dance beat. So here’s to the songs that got our hearts racing, our feet moving, and our souls dancing, forever etched in the history of dance music.
Album : Year-End Edition 2001 | volume 3
Genre : Circuit, House, Mainstream Club
Year : 2001
Total Time : 1:19:41.00
1. Stand Still (Hex Hector Vocal Mix) – Aubrey
2. Yes! (HQ2 Club Mix) – Amber
3. Lady Marmalade (Thunderpuss Mix) – Christina Aguilera, Lil Kim, Mya & Pink
4. Absolutely Not (Hex Hector & Mac Quayle Chanel Club Mix) – Deborah Cox
5. I’m Real (Dezrok Vocal Club Mix) – Jennifer Lopez
6. Lovin’ You (Hex Hector Main Club Mix) – Kristine W
7. Are You Satisfied (Calderone Epic Club Mix) – Victor Calderone feat. Deborah Cooper
8. Boy (Peter Rauhofer Club Mix) – Book Of Love
9. Feel This 2001 (Robbie Rivera’s Tribal Sessions Mix) – Robbie Rivera
10. Don’t Tell Me (Thunderpuss 2001 Hands In The Air Anthem) – Madonna
11. Can’t Get You Out Of My Head (Mike Rizzo Global Mix) – Kylie Minogue
12. Hero (Thunderpuss Club Mix) – Enrique Iglesias
13. Keep Control (Victor Calderone Remix) – Sono
14. I Feel Loved (Danny Tenaglia’s Labor Of Love Edit) – Depeche Mode