Picture this: it’s 2002. The club scene is vibrant, and dance music is pushing new boundaries. This was a golden era, giving us some of the Top Dance Songs of 2002 and birthing the biggest dance songs we still can’t get enough of.
Among those unforgettable tunes was DB Boulevard’s “Point Of View”. Given a fresh spin with the Lange Mix, this hit had everyone moving to its pulsating rhythm. It was a captivating track that combined great melodies with infectious beats, embodying the spirit of dance music at the time.
Cassius, in collaboration with Steve Edwards, stirred the scene with “The Sound Of Violence”. The Narcotic Thrust Two Minute Warning Club Mix of this song was nothing short of a masterpiece, delivering a unique blend of house beats and rhythmic ecstasy that made it one of the biggest dance songs of 2002.
Daniel Bedingfield’s “Gotta Get Thru This” was another gem. The Passengerz Violation Vox Club Mix of this hit was truly invigorating, sparking a new wave of energy across dance floors worldwide.
Then we have Laura Pausini’s “Surrender”. The Mike Rizzo Global Club Mix of this song was a sonic journey filled with powerful vocals and driving beats, a stellar example of the top dance songs of 2002.
Mary J. Blige’s “No More Drama”, especially the Thunderpuss Remix, gave the world a dance anthem that was both empowering and utterly irresistible. This track reflected the strength and resilience that was woven into the fabric of dance music that year.
“Addicted To Bass” by Puretone was yet another testament to the power of dance music. The Differentgear Mix made it an instant classic, delivering an immersive bassline that made you want to get up and move.
Kevin Aviance’s “Alive”, especially the Victor Calderone Peak Hour Mix, was one of the defining tracks of the year. Its infectious rhythm and unforgettable melody made it a staple on the dance floor.
The Top Dance Songs of 2002 weren’t just music; they were a cultural phenomenon. They played out as the soundtrack to countless nights out, house parties, and unforgettable moments. Their impact, both individually and collectively, goes far beyond their original release. These timeless hits continue to shape and influence today’s dance music, a testament to their enduring appeal. Here’s to the year 2002, a memorable year in dance music that gave us some of the biggest dance songs of the time.
Album : Year-End Edition 2002 | volume 6
Genre : Circuit, House, Progressive
Year : 2002
Total Time : 1:19:31:00
1. Point Of View (Lange Mix) – DB Boulevard
2. Dark Beat (Addicted 2 Drums) (Guisseppe D’s Hands In The Air Remix) – Oscar G. & Ralph Falcon
3. Sorrow (Orange Factory Tribal House Vocal Mix) – Dolce
4. The Sound Of Violence (Narcotic Thrust Two Minute Warning Club Mix) – Cassius feat. Steve Edwards
5. Gotta Get Thru This (Passengerz Violation Vox Club Mix) – Daniel Bedingfield
6. White Lipstick Girl (Ralphi R. & Craig J. Lipstick Vocal Mix) – Anny
7. Surrender (Mike Rizzo Global Club Mix) – Laura Pausini
8. One Day In Your Life (Hex Hector & Mac Quayle Club Mix) – Anastacia
9. Don’t Say Goodbye (Mike Rizzo Global Club Mix) – Paulina Rubio
10. No More Drama (Thunderpuss Remix) – Mary J. Blige
11. Addicted To Bass (Differentgear Mix) – Puretone
12. Alive (Victor Calderone Peak Hour Mix) – Kevin Aviance
13. You Got Me (Burnin’ Up) (DJ Asle Mixshow Edit) – Funky Green Dogs