Welcome back, folks! We’re diving into Part 2 of the 90’s House, Techno & Eurodance Classics, a swirling kaleidoscope of beats that defined an era. This mixtape features an eclectic lineup of artists who not only dominated the dance charts but also left an indelible mark on the music landscape.
Let’s kick things off with The Blackout Allstars and their infectious groove “I Like It (Like That)” in the D’Ambrosio Club Mix. This track took the salsa rhythm and spun it into an unforgettable house tune that still keeps dancefloors packed to this day.
Pat & Mick come in with “Use It Up Wear It Out,” an essential part of any ’90s rave or party. You can feel the intensity in every beat of the Original Extended Mix, exemplifying the freedom and exuberance of the era.
The 49’ers contribute “Touch Me,” a seminal Eurodance track that captures the intoxicating blend of electronic beats and sensual vocals. The 49’ers were a project formed in Italy, and this track was one of their signature sounds that helped to solidify the Eurodance genre.
With The Shamen’s “L.S.I. (Love Sex Intelligence),” is a journey through electronic rhythms and psychedelic visuals. The Shamen were known for their avant-garde approach to dance music, and this track remains a testament to their inventive style.
Who could forget the C + C Music Factory’s classic, “Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)”? The Slammin’ Vocal Club Mix featuring iconic Martha Wash belting out “Everybody Dance Now” is a burst of adrenaline that redefined what house music could be.
When Stardust’s “Music Sounds Better With You” hits, you know it’s time to get down. This French house classic, with its infectious loop, became one of the best-selling singles of all time.
Ah, Livin’ Joy’s “Don’t Stop Movin'”—this track embodies the pulsating beats and upbeat lyrics that typify Eurodance. It’s a sonic reminder of a simpler time when all you needed was a good tune to lift your spirits.
Felix’s “Don’t You Want Me” in the Hooj Mix showcases the raving techno subculture of the ’90s, a groundbreaking track that still makes us yearn for those warehouse parties.
“Always” by Erasure, presented in the Microbots Trance Dance Mix, is an iconic tune that transcends generations. It combines Vince Clarke’s signature songwriting with Andy Bell’s poignant vocals, creating an emotional resonance that still captivates listeners today.
Finally, we wrap up with Abigail’s mesmerizing “Losing My Religion,” an audacious techno reimagining of R.E.M’s iconic song. It perfectly encapsulates the transformative power of the dance remix, turning an alternative anthem into a dancefloor masterpiece.
We’ve sifted through a treasure trove of ’90s gems for this mix, encapsulating two glorious hours and thirteen minutes of non-stop dance nostalgia. Whether you’re a house aficionado or a techno enthusiast, this mixtape is your VIP ticket back to the golden age of dance music.
Until the next time…ENJOY!
Album: 90’s House, Techno & Eurodance Classics pt. 2
Genre: House Music, Techno, Eurodance, Garage House
Total Time: 2:13:00
1. The Blackout Allstars – I Like It (Like That) (D’Ambrosio Club Mix)
2. Pat & Mick – Use It Up Wear It Out (Original Extended Mix)
3. The 49’ers – Touch Me (12” Extended Mix)
4. The Shamen – L.S.I. (Love Sex Intelligence) (Beatmasters 12” Mix)
5. C + C Music Factory – Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) (The Slammin’ Vocal Club Mix)
6. Stardust – Music Sounds Better With You (12” Club Mix)
7. Livin’ Joy – Don’t Stop Movin’ (Original Version)
8. Felix – Don’t You Want Me (Hooj Mix)
9. Gala – Freed From Desire (Full Vocals Mixx)
10. Pure Sugar – Delicious (Vission & Lorimer Club Mix)
11. ATC – Around The World (La La La La La) (Extended Mix)
12. Amber – One More Night (Berman Brothers Remix)
13. La Tour – Blue (Album Mix)
14. The KLF – 3 A.M. Eternal (Live At The S.S.L.)
15. 2 Unlimited – Get Ready For This (Wilde Mix)
16. Lil’ Louis – French Kiss (Original Mix)
17. Daft Punk – Around The World (Extended)
18. The Shamen – Move Any Mountain (I.R.P. In the Land Of Oz)
19. Black Box – Ride On Time (Massive Mix)
20. Amber – This Is Your Night (Original 12′ Mix)
21. Le Click – Call Me (Dance Mix)
22. Erasure – Always (Microbots Trance Dance Mix)
23. Abigail – Losing My Religion (Extended Mix)