It appears we’ve come to the end of the road. Fall Edition 2017 represents the full circle Party Favorz has taken since the very first post on October 7, 2007. It’s been a long ride with a lot of bumps along the way.
I’ve been an avid fan of music from the day I was born. My brain is like an encyclopedia of pop music, hits and misses as well as off the beaten path of underground classics. I can’t think of a time that music hasn’t played an important part in my life. I tend to associate all the moments (good and bad) with whatever was on the radio at the time or heavily played in a club that I frequented. I virtually have a lifetime of musical memories stored in my tiny brain.
Running Party Favorz has become a full-time job and one that doesn’t pay very much LOL. At this moment, one of my main plugins is being troubleshooted on a dummy site I set up so that the developer can figure out the problem. It’s been one constant headache after another but one I’ve learned a lot from and gained quite a bit of knowledge in coding and formatting to make this site run the way I want.
Granted, most of you access my podcast via other forms like Apple Music, Google Play, Tunein or whatever RSS feed service you may use without ever encountering my site but once. Hence, my traffic is steady but nothing to write home about. It’s all about the numbers counted in streams and downloads that give me a real sense of how the podcast is being utilized and how many folks are engaging with it.
This has been a rollercoaster ride and I want to thank EVERYONE that has contributed to my ongoing efforts all these years; especially those of you who have been following me since day one. I won’t mention names because there are a ton of you. Just know that I am forever grateful.
That being said, those very people know that I can flip a switch on a dime and have left, then came back and then left again. This time feels more certain as I try to apply my newfound skills to an actual job that pays a living wage or better. Regardless, I’ll keep the doors open though I may turn the site into a pay per episode for those just now stumbling onto everything this site has to offer. Make sure you grab and backup what you need because I can’t say when that will happen but likely sometime this month.
You never know if I decide to drop in from time to time with a little something, something but definitely not on the fast and furious scale my output usually consists of; just when I’m in need of a distraction. If I do, I do. If I don’t, then I’ve got more pressing issues to attend to.
For now, soak in this massive set of circuit tribal scorchers and pump, Pump…PUMP IT UP! Enjoy ; )
Album : Fall Edition 2017
Genre : Circuit, Tribal, House Music
Year : 2017
Total Time : 02:17:54
- Miley Cirus – Malibu (Roberto Ferrari Intro Mix)
- Vizin – You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) (Hector Fonseca & Eduardo Lujan Remix Dub)
- Bouvier & Barona feat. Anmri – Believe (James Anthony’s Big Room Remix)
- Guy Scheiman feat. Michal S – Let’s Get Physical (Yan Bruno Remix)
- Ariana & The Rose – Supercool (Toy Armada & DJ GRIND Club Mix)
- Katy Perry – Bon Apetit (DJ ARON Remix)
- Pink – What About Us (Santin & VMC Remix)
- Ricky Rebel – If You Were My Baby (Hector Fonseca, Eduardo Lujan Remix)
- Tony Moran feat. Deborah Cooper – Live You All Over Again (Tommer Mizrahi Official Club Remix)
- Tim Myers – Lover My Love (Mauro Mozart Extended Mix)
- Blondie – Long Time (Joe Gauthreaux Club Mix)
- Ben Platt & Original Broadway Cast of “Dear Evan Hansen” – Waving Through A Window (Tony Moran Extended Club Remix)
- Dua Lipa – New Rules (Ranny’s Club Mix)
- Knife & Fork + Leo Frappier feat. BeBe Sweetbriar – Unity (Dirty Disco Mainroom Remix)
- G.H. Hat feat. Mickey Shiloh – I Got A Problem (I Wonder) (Ralphi Rosario Club Mix)
- Luciana & Dave Aude – Yeah Yeah 2017 (Alex Acosta Remix)
- Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do (Barry Harris Club Mix Version 2)
- Reiss Harrison – Control (Dan Thomas Club Remix)
- J Balvin & Willy William – Mi Gente (Las Bibas From Vizcaya & Ronald Rossenouff Remix)
- Camila Cabello – Crying In The Club (Dario Xavier Club Mix)
- Dario – Point of No Return (Ranny’s Big Room Mix)
- Sia – Alive (Toy Armada 2017 Remix)
- The Chainsmokers & Coldplay – Something Just Like This (Joe Gauthreaux & Leanh Mix)
- Sia – Move Your Body (Edson Pride & André Grossi Reconstruction Mix)
- Charlie Puth – Attention (Mark Alvarado Club Remix)
- Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft (Barry Harris Remix)