Sia has been on my shortlist for a long time as a Diva Hall of Fame inductee. The problem as I always saw it was putting together all of the songs from an extensive career that goes back to the late 90’s that were in a variety of genres and BPM’s. After all, it wasn’t until the middle part of the millennium that critics and folks really began to take notice of this brilliant singer/songwriter.
I was introduced to her be an old friend Leann about 9 years ago when her album Some People Have Real Problems dropped. From there, I dug into her past catalogue all the while her star began to shine more brightly and people began to take notice.
Since that time, she’d written or collaborated on massive singles like Diamonds by Rihanna, Titanium with David Guetta and Wild Ones with Flo Rida and has had a string of successful singles in her own right. There is no denying her talent and frankly Sia is one of Party Favorz all-time favorite DIVAS along with P!nk and Robyn. In short, I adore this woman.
It’s for these reasons and more that Sia rightfully takes her place amongst the leading ladies in the Diva Hall of Fame. With much admiration and respect, ladies and gentlemen please welcome the very talented Sia!
As ya’ll know, I’m pretty anal about my shit. When I find what I perceive to be an error in mixing, I’ll go back and fix it. It’s my job to ensure the highest possible quality for what I put out, even if others don’t pick up on it. Because of my high output, I sometimes miss things.
In this case, I want to thank Brandon for pointing out that ‘Drink To Get Drunk’ was skipped over and that was a HUGE mistake on my part. When I went back to fix it, I realized what I had done was mixed in ‘Day Too Soon’ twice, which is the reason it wasn’t included. My bad. I’ve since fixed and re-uploaded the set with the corrected version, which worked out quite sweet, if I might say (as it was originally intended).
Someone has asked about the omission of California Dreamin’ but that was on purpose. There are two mixes of the song. One is really, really bad and hard on the ears and the other by Armin van Buuren or the Arctic Moon Remix is stellar but at a breakneck speed, which made it difficult for inclusion. Since this is a remake of the classic Mama’s & the Papa’s song and not a Sia original, I can live without it being included. Sorry.
Album : Sia – The Diva Series
Genre : EDM, Dance, House
Year : 2017
Total Time : 02:01:37
- Wild Ones (Nicky Romero Club Mix)^
- Living Out Loud (John JC Carr Extended Mix)*
- Fire Meet Gasoline (UTUTUT Remix)
- Chandelier (Cutmore Club Remix)
- Buttons (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix)
- Titanium (Extended)+
- Clap Your Hands (Fred Falke Remix)
- Breathe Me (Mr. Dan Remix)
- Day Too Soon (Lifelike Remix)
- Big Girls Cry (Division 4 Remix)
- Bang My Head (Extended Mix)µ
- Deja Vu (7th Heaven Remix)ō
- She Wolf (Falling To Pieces) (Extended)±
- Drink To Get Drunk (Extended Mix)ª
- The Girl You Lost To Cocaine (Stonebridge Vocal)
- Beautiful People Say (Tommer Mizrahi Remix 2016)
- Move Your Body (Alan Walker Remix)
- Elastic Heart (Cosmic Dawn & BTS Remix)
- Alive (Cahill Club Mix)
- The Greatest (Cosmic Dawn Extended Mix)∇
- Cheap Thrills (Funk3d Pop Remix)∼
- Bird Set Free (Barry Harris Remix)
- You Have Changed (Original Extended Mix)∞