Circuit music was at its peak in the late 90’s through 2005 before cooling down and becoming a niche genre. It remained strong in the gay communities around the globe but has also been popular in the straight communities of countries like Brazil and Mexico. As I’ve always stated, music trends are cyclical and all signs point to a massive resurgence in the big tribal beats that make up the genre with more of these songs breaking into the Billboard club charts and often reaching the peak position. Heck, even Beatport is listing these tracks even though they haven’t created the genre yet, they likely will. Over the past several sets I’ve put out, I’ve noticed stronger tracks and a lot more of them. With its massive tribal beats and progressive elements, the Winter Edition 2018 continues that trend.
This set was getting so big I had to leave several songs on the cutting room floor. In fact, I could have split it up into two equal sizes but I’m guessing there will be more than enough for a part 2 by mid to late February.
We’ve got rising stars like Alex Acosta, Las Bibas, and Spin Sista, while reliable DJs such as Ralphi Rosario, Barry Harris, Joe Gauthreaux, DJ Ranny, Mauro Mozart, Guy Scheiman, and Edson Pride whip us into a frenzy with their signature styles.
That being said, Dirty Disco (Mark D and JD Arnold) the duo from Houston that I’ve been screaming about for the last year have been churning out floor scorchers one right after the other. In fact, they have already worked with just about every major DIVA known to man with the exception of a handful. Whether it’s their original tracks, classic remakes, funky house or big tribal beats these guys are hitting all of our dance floor g-spots.
I’ve got two upfront promos including Debby Holiday’s spin on the Ceevox classic ” My Imagination” and a re-work of the Kim English classic “Everyday” that are exclusive to Party Favorz. Add in “More” by the bigger than life diva Antoinette Roberson (“The Lover That You Are”), Brenda Reed’s take on the Deborah Cox classic “Absolutely Not” and the on fire “Generous” by Olivia Holt and you’ve got a couple of guys that are working overtime to make our dance lives much richer. Hell, their current track with Celeda “To the Dancefloor” is still climbing the charts and has about damn near burned a hole in my phone.
Circuit Tribal House has always been one of my top performers in streams and downloads and it looks like 2018 is going to see a massive explosion. Watch these pages.
Album: Winter Edition 2018
Genre: Circuit, Tribal, House Music
Total Time: 02:30:01
- Charlie Puth – Attention (Dario Xavier 90’s Mix)
- Ralphi Rosario feat. Donna Blakely – Cold (Folsom Street Club Mix)
- Tony Fuel – Open Up (Spin Sista DNCE Floor Remix)
- Ed Sheeran – Perfect (DrewG. Anthem)
- Rapheal – With Every Beat Of My Heart (Joe Gauthreaux & Leanh Remix)
- Azure – Too Late (Mauro Mozart Extended Remix)
- Sean Finn vs. Terri B & Peter Brown – Free (Ranny Hands In The Air Anthem)
- Camila Cabello – Havana (Edson Pride Fiesta Mix)
- Niall Horan – Too Much To Ask (Chris Cox Club Anthem)
- Harry Styles – Sign Of The Times (Tommy Love & Ennzo Dias Remix)
- Dirty Disco feat. Debby Holiday – Imagination (Dirty Disco Mainroom Remix)
- Inaya Day & Ultra Nate – Over Me (Guy Scheiman Remix)
- Antoinette Roberson – More (Dirty Disco Mainroom Remix)
- Skylar Stecker – Blame (Alex Acosta Remix)
- Nivek Tek feat. Ange Lloyd – Think (Spin Sista Vocal Mix)
- JoAnna Michelle – Blaze The Dance Floor (Joe Gauthreaux & Jesus Montanez Remix)
- Dirty Disco feat. Kim English – Everyday (Dirty Disco Mainrom Remix)
- Tom Keller – Everybody Knows My Name (Felipe Angel Big Room Remix)
- Kristine W – Stars (Alex Acosta After Midnight Club Session)
- Selena Gomez x Marshmello – Wolves (Edson Pride & Erick Fabbri Remix)
- Olivia Holt – Generous (Dirty Disco Mainroom Remix)
- Dirty Disco feat. Brenda Reed – Absolutely Not (Eagle Houston Remix)
- Anggun – What We Remember (Ralphi Rosario Club Mix)
- Madonna – Sorry (Las Bibas Club Anthem 2017 Remix)
- Dua Lipa – New Rules (Barry Harris & MSC Remix)
- Roxy Music – Love Is The Drug (Barry Harris 2018 Club Enhanced Mix)