First things first. Grab some nice khakis ….NO, NOT THOSE CHEAP DICKIES YOU BOUGHT AT WALMART! In the far right corner in the back end of the closet is a nice pair of Banana Republic your ex made you get for that job interview you never got. Then grab that Hugo Boss shirt he picked up from Barney’s Basement last year. I know you don’t like that shirt but trust. Any black belt with a silver buckle will suffice and how about those Kenneth Cole’s you never wear. Do they hurt? Honey fabulous IS pain even when it’s pieced together from differing price lines. So get over it and next time don’t buy shoes because they are the last pair at 50% off + an extra 20% off if they aren’t your size! Also, NO WHITE TUBE SOCKS! As long as they’re black you’ll be fine.
One last thing, drop the boxers and put on these new tidy whities from Calvin Klein I picked up for you from Marshalls. Let’s fix the hair, cut the nails and brush the teeth, and BING! You look like a million bucks just laying on the ground waiting for some hot number to come pluck your losing ass.
Take a cab to Peachtree and Hot Mess Blvd, tell Terry at the door I sent you and you’ll get right in. I know this is a seedy part of town but that’s what makes it more exciting. TRUST! Sit up at the bar and order a Cosmopolitan. Limit them to two and sip slowly unless you want to end up playing bitch to some 74-year-old ape wearing a toupee in the back of a ‘76 Cadillac you mistook for a Mercedes-Benz.
Got some serious grown-up music that’s gonna get you in the mood. From Disco and Funk to House and Soul, it’s time to put your worries behind you and let the music take control. I worked the shit out of this motherfucker so I expect lots of love from EVERYBODY! [grin]
I’ve got three slamming Back Spins ready to go up next week. I had been sitting on them but with the current lull, I thought next week would be a good time to pull them out.
Until then ….ENJOY!
Album : Disco Lounge
Genre : Disco, House, Funk, Soul
Year : 2013
Total Time : 1:42:57
- Donna Summer – To Love You Baby Giorgio Moroder & Chris Cox Remix)
- Feel Flow! – One By One (Original Mix)
- Sugar Hill – Feeling For You (Original Mix)
- Inner City – Good Life 2013 (Matt Smallwood Remix)
- Akabu & Giom feat. Kadija Kamara – Again (Giom Remix)
- Wankelmut & Emma Louise – My Head Is A Jungle (Gui Boratto Remix)
- Jody Watley – Nightlife (Extended Mix)
- Seb Skalski feat. Donald Sheffey – I Am Over You (Original Mix)
- Lissat & Voltaxx, Marc Fisher – Groovejet (Andrey Exx Fomichev Remix)
- Earth People – Dance (Club Mix)
- Joey Negro & The Sunburst Band – Taste the Groove (Hot Toddy Remix)
- Barclay & Cream – Groove Is in the Heart (Alexander Metzger Beat Mix)
- 2Black – Waves Of Luv (Soulstatic Radio Mix2)
- Jean Claude Gavri – Saturday Nite (Jean Claude Gavri Oldschool mix)
- Space Echo – Soul Power (Original)
- WhiteNoize – Check Baby (Original)
- Samir Maslo – I’m In Love With You (Original Mix)
- Quell – Army Of Lover (Miles Maeda Mix)
- Phil & Dan – Everybody Loves (Monte Remix)
- DRMC vs. Robert Feelgood – Im Every Dub [Right Here, Right Now] (Party Favorz Mashup)
- Tavo – I’ve Been Waitin’ For Ya (Original Mix)
- Evelyn ”Champagne” King – Love Come Down (Pyxis Remix)
- Bondax – Giving it All (Extended Mix)