As usual, I gather up the best of the best bootlegs of her work that have been re-imagined for today’s dance floors.
Each year after posting a new podcast, I set up a Madonna folder where I throw in any new bootleg I come across. Typically, it builds up over that year and I use it as a basis for the next set. Frankly, the mixes are beginning to become a bit thin; especially after the demise of Legitmix but somehow, I still manage, even without new releases from the Material Girl.
There has been a lot of speculation about the future of Party Favorz. After 10 years, it may be time to wind things down. I’m currently wrapping up a website redesign for a client and will start a 3-week trial course for admittance into coding boot camp. If all goes well (and I have no reason to believe that it won’t), I’ll be up to my eyeballs in learning code for 4 months. I may even start a separate blog about my experience since I’ll be coming at it from a different perspective than what’s out there now. I haven’t decided yet.
For now, I plan to keep the site open. Those that have followed me since day one know that I am apt to throw my hands up in frustration one minute and then mysteriously reappear a year later. Take that for what it is but I learned a long time ago to never say NEVER.
For now, get up off your ass and DANCE. It’s MADONNA-TIME BITCHES! ENJOY!!!
Album: MADONNA Birthday Celebration 2017
Genre: EDM, Circuit, Dance
Total Time: 02:14:21
- Celebration (Remix By Voltaic Lab)
- Nothing Matters (Lukesavant Future House Rework)
- Give It 2 Me (Dubtronic No Limits Remix) [Party Favorz Edit]
- Vogue (Manuel De La Mare Remix – Danny Verde Private Mash-Up)
- Secret (Dario X 2012 Tribal Remix)
- Living For Love (Erik Gleez Remix)
- What It Feels Like (Bryan Reyes & Fred Miller 2014 Cha Cha Mix)
- Miles Away (Las Bibas 2016 Club Remix)
- Die Another Day (Country Club Martini Crew Radio Edit)
- Bedtime Story (D’LuxeDJ Spatially Aware Mix)
- Justify My Love (Guyom’s Easy Summer Remix)
- Into The Groove (Danny Wild & Nataly K Ibiza Boot 2017)
- Ghosttown (Edson Pride & Oscar Velazquez Future Mix)
- Music (Sander Teodoro Bootleg)
- Hung Up (Dubtronic Remix Demo)
- Like A Prayer (Sartori Remix)
- Get Together (Frank Chambers Extended Club Mix)
- Devil Pray (Cajjmere Wray Book of Dub)
- Nobody Knows Me (L.E.X. Remix)
- It’s So Cool (Jad Desenchanntee vs. Dave Aude Remix)
- Music (Cleitus T Dance Remix 2012)
- Jump (Negaudi Remix)
- Erotica (Sartori Remix)