We’ve arrived at the final chapter of our monumental journey through the awe-inspiring career of Tony Moran, with the fourth and final volume of the Ultimate Tony Moran Legacy series. Each volume so far has been a lesson in Moran’s unmatched versatility and influence, and this grand finale is no exception.
Opening with Judy Torres’ “Hell No,” we’re reminded of Tony Moran’s unique skill in balancing the line between underground cred and mainstream visibility. His treatment of Torres’ energetic vocals is more than just a remix; it’s an electrifying sonic experience that elevates the track to a club anthem.
But why stop there? Moran’s mastery extends to pop princess Christina Aguilera with her hit “Ain’t No Other Man.” He has the magical ability to inject a new life into any track, turning it into an inescapable dance floor magnet.
Another hallmark of Moran’s career has been his work with some of the industry’s most soulful voices, exemplified by his remix of Rihanna’s “Russian Roulette.” His remix isn’t just a twist on the original; it’s a powerful reimagining that adds a pulsing, irresistible beat, transforming it into a bona fide dance-floor classic.
If ever there was a tune to light up the night, it’s Erin Hamilton’s “The Flame 2008.” In Moran’s capable hands, the song is reborn into a sonic tapestry that flares with passion and groove.
Moving onto Kristine W’s “The Power of Music,” we find Tony Moran’s handprints all over this masterpiece. He twists and turns the original composition into a musical narrative that effortlessly fits into the thematic richness of the Ultimate Tony Moran Legacy series.
Ah, but who could forget the sassy Rosabel with Jeanie Tracy on “Cha Cha Heels”? Moran taps into the infectious energy of the track, adding an extra layer of glitter and grandeur that only he could pull off.
For those who remember the booming voice of Martha Wash on Tony Moran’s “Free People,” this final volume is an auditory feast. It reaffirms Moran’s genius for drawing out the soul from within, transforming already vibrant tracks into divine dance anthems.
The volume rounds out with “Perfect Bitch,” a collaboration with Jason Walker. This track brings us full circle, encapsulating Moran’s trademark fusion of vigorous beats and authentic artistry.
What we’ve learned from this four-volume series is that Tony Moran’s contributions to dance music are immeasurable. He’s more than a remixer or a DJ; he’s a musical force that has shaped the past, the present, and will undoubtedly continue to influence the future of the genre.
As we close the final chapter of this series, it’s clear that Tony Moran’s legacy is far from over. He’s a living legend who has sculpted the world of dance music in his image, and for that, we can only stand and applaud.
Until the next time…ENJOY!
Album: The Ultimate Tony Moran Legacy | Volume 4
Genre: Circuit, Tribal, House
Total Time: 02:29:43
1. TM feat. Frenchie Davis – You Are (TM & Warren Rigg Club Anthem)
2. Amy Grant – Stay For Awhile (TM & Warren Rigg Destination Club Anthem)
3. Judy Torres – Hell No (TM & Warren Rigg Club Mix)
4. Christina Aguilera – Ain’t No Other Man (TM & Jody Den Broeder Anthem Mix)
5. Mika – Relax, Take It Easy (Moran & Rigg Club Mix)
6. Sa-Fire – Don’t Break My Heart 2002 (TM’s Anthem Mix)
7. Rihanna – Russian Roulette (TM & Warren Rigg Pounding Club Remix)
8. Erin Hamilton – The Flame 2008 (TM & Warren Rigg Club Mix)
9. Kristine W feat. The Legendary Rapper Big Daddy Kane – The Power Of Music (TM ML Club)
10. Ron Perkov – Live Luv Dance (TM Full Mix)
11. Rosabel with Jeanie Tracy – Cha Cha Heels (TM + Warren Rigg Remix)
12. TM feat. Debby Holiday – I Like You (TM & Warren Rigg Remix)
13. Selena Gomez & The Scene – Who Says (TM & Warren Rigg Club Remix)
14. Sun – Without Love (TM & Den Broeder Mix)
15. Colton Ford – Let Me Live Again (TM & Warren Rigg Club Mix)
16. Elle Patrice – Emotions (TM Original 12″)
17. Kristine W – Walk Away (TM & Warren Rigg Anthem)
18. TM feat. Martha Wash – Free People (TM & Warren Rigg Global Mix)
19. TM & Jason Walker – Perfect Bitch (Tommer Mizrahi Club Remix)
20. Steps – One For Sorrow (TM Extended Club)
21. TM feat. Lillias White – Over The Rainbow (Club Mix)