Starting off with the quintessential Eurodance hit, “Barbie Girl” by Aqua, this compilation will take you back to the time when catchy lyrics and infectious beats were all the rage. Regardless of personal opinions about its merits, there’s no denying the impact this track had on the Eurodance scene. Similarly, tracks from Vengaboys, like “We Like To Party” and “Boom Boom Boom,” encapsulated the era’s sound with their distinct Ibiza beat and memorable hooks, earning their place on both dance and pop charts globally.
This collection also includes Alice Deejay’s “Better Off Alone,” a track that perfectly captured the spirit of late 90s heartache against a backdrop of pulsating beats. With its undeniable Eurodance and Techno influences, this track became a comforting anthem for many during times of emotional turmoil.
Moving slightly into the realm of Trance, we have the early millennium hit “Toca’s Miracle” by Fragma, and N-Trance’s genre-bending “Set You Free,” blending Drum & Bass, Freestyle, and Trance. Duke’s “So In Love,” a significant house music staple with Eurodance elements, is also a noteworthy inclusion in this volume.
Tracks like Rozalla’s “Everybody’s Free (To Feel Good)” and Billie Ray Martin’s “Your Loving Arms” offer a seamless blend of House and Eurodance, demonstrating the genre’s versatility. Abigail’s remakes of “Losing My Religion” and “Constant Craving” further illustrate this fusion, combining familiar tunes with a Eurodance and Trance twist for an enticing dancefloor experience.
No Eurodance compilation would be complete without Nicki French’s dancefloor-filling rendition of Bonnie Tyler’s classic “Total Eclipse of the Heart,” an exceptional blend of Hi-NRG and Eurodance. Likewise, Livin’ Joy’s hits “Dreamer” and “Don’t Stop Movin’,” provide a winning fusion of House and Eurodance.
With the third volume of the Ultimate Eurodance Collection, dive into the nostalgic memories of the 90s Eurodance and Techno era, filled with classic tunes that transcended genre boundaries. Stay tuned for the final installment of this journey, and as always… ENJOY!
Album : The Ultimate Eurodance Collection vol. 3
Genre : Euro-dance, Hi-NRG, Techno
Year : 2020
Total Time : 01:52:30
1. Crush – Jellyhead (Motiv 8’s Pumphouse Remix)
2. Gina G. Ooh Aah … Just A Little Bit (Motiv8 Extended Vocal Mix)
3. Aqua – Barbie Girl (Extended Version)
4. Whigfield – Saturday Night (Nite Mix)
5. Vengaboys – We Like To Party (The Vengabus) (More Airplay)
6. N-Trance – Set You Free (Original Mix)
7. 2 Unlimited – No Limit (Extended)
8. Scatman John – Scatman (Ski-ba-bop-ba-dop-bop) (Third Level)
9. Abigail – Constant Craving (Original Mix)
10. Duke – So In Love With You (Full Intention Mix)
11. No Mercy – Where Do You Go (La Bouche Mix)
12. Alice Deejay – Better Off Alone (Vocal Club Mix)
13. Vengaboys – Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom! (Extended Mix)
14. Fragma – Toca’s Miracle (Extended Mix)
15. Nicki French – Total Eclipse Of The Heart (Almighty Mix)
16. Rozalla – Everybody’s Free (To Feel Good) (Extended 12” Mix)
17. Livin’ Joy – Don’t Stop Movin’ (Original Version)
18. Billie Ray Martin – Your Loving Arms (Junior Vasquez Peak Hour Twirler Mix)
19. Abigail – Losing My Religion (Extended Mix)
20. Erasure – Always (Microbots Trance Dance Mix)