After all, we have a republican congress that denies science, stifles any and all conversation about restricting what types of guns that can be purchased legally all under a misunderstood interpretation of the 2nd Amendment; and openly promote hate, racism, and homophobia under the guise of their pretend god. We have a leading presidential candidate who has seized on all of the above to promote his candidacy for President while the members of his own party run as far away as they can only after it becomes clear many of them will lose their seat because of their affiliation with this ass-clown. (hint: you create it, you own it).
I stand by my original statement in the previous post but will expand it to include ALL religions, not just Islam. Was the slaughter of 49 and injury of 53 innocent people the result of self-loathing homophobia? terrorism? mental illness? I’d say all of the above, but the underlying foundation that propels individuals to harm others is almost ALWAYS religion. In this case, Islam. Whether peaceful as many say or not (I have my serious doubts) the purpose of religion is to control the masses and impose a very narrow and strict belief set of questionable principles on people’s lives; principles that the majority of the enforcers don’t live by themselves.
To be clear, I’m a pretty open person and accept most people; even Republicans and/or those that seek spiritual solace through religion. What I won’t tolerate are folks imposing those views or passing judgment on me. Those that are vocally hostile and judgmental towards others because of some perceived lack of morality are 10 out of 10 times shining a light on their own private bad behavior. From meth-smoking religious leaders hooking up with male prostitutes to “supposed” experts testifying in court against gay parents adopting children and later caught soliciting men on gay escort apps; recent history alone is replete with examples of the outlandish hypocrisy of the morally righteous.
I’m off my soapbox. We have one more set of mixes to go and the final one is nothing short of AWESOME.
Until the next time …ENJOY!
Album : Circuit Anthems & Pride Classics pt. 4
Genre : Circuit, House
Year : 2016
Total Time : 01:36:38
- DJ Bill Bennett & Suzanne Palmer – Fame (Bill Bennett & Pete Masitti Video Mix)
- Anjulie – Boom (DJ Paulo & Alain Jackinsky Collaborative Mix)
- Oceana – Body Rock (Tony Loves Manny Mix)
- The Absolute feat. Suzanne Palmer – I Believe (Ralphi Rosario Club Vocal)
- Nicki Richards – Bring The Love (Tony Moran & Warren Rigg Anthem Mix)
- Donna Summer – Fame (The Game) (Ralphi Rosario Club Mix)
- Deborah Cox – Everybody Dance (Tony Moran & Warren Rigg Club Mix)
- Erika Jayne – Pretty Mess (Tracy Young Pretty Club Mix)
- Inaya Day – U Spin Me (Mike Cruz Vocal Mix)
- Madonna – Deeper & Deeper 2K14 (Barry Harris 2k14 Remix)
- DJ DeMarko! feat. Heather Leigh West – Drop A House (Razor ‘N’ Guido Mix)
- Offer Nissim feat. Maya – For Your Love (Original Extended Mix)
- Kristine W – Fade (Gustavo Scorpio Club Mix)