The year 2011 was undoubtedly a remarkable year in the world of dance music. A plethora of artists and DJs collaborated to produce some of the top dance songs of 2011, generating a memorable collection of tracks that took the global dance scene by storm.
A significant contribution came from Latin sensation Gloria Estefan, who returned with the energetic and catchy tune “Wepa” (Klubjumpers Extended Mix). This track, brimming with Latin beats and Estefan’s distinctive vocals, took listeners on a rhythmic journey, positioning it among the top dance songs of 2011.
Enrique Iglesias also made an impact with two popular dance hits. “Dirty Dancer” (Alex Sayz No Rap Remix) offered an appealing blend of pop and dance, while “Tonight (I’m Lovin’ You)” (Wideboys Club Mix), featuring Ludacris, delivered a more risqué flavor, demonstrating Enrique’s versatility in the dance genre.
Britney Spears, an artist who has consistently impressed dance music lovers throughout her career, once again delivered a remarkable hit in 2011 with “Till The World Ends” (DJ Kue Club Remix). This track’s infectious energy and pulsating beats made it a staple in nightclubs around the world.
Meanwhile, Katy Perry, known for her pop anthems, delivered memorable dance tracks such as “Firework” (Wideboys Club Mix) and “E.T. (Futuristic Lover)” (Benny Benassi Club Mix). Both tracks showcased Perry’s exceptional vocal range over dance beats, making them favorites in the top dance songs of 2011.
Rihanna, one of the prominent figures in the music industry, presented dance hits that transcended the club scene. “We Found Love” (Calvin Harris Extended Mix) is a quintessential dance track that dominated charts globally, while “S&M” (Dave Aude Club Mix) took a daring step into edgier territories.
Swedish House Mafia, a legendary trio in the electronic dance music scene, delivered “Save The World” (Alesso Remix), a progressive house anthem that featured the haunting vocals of John Martin. This track stands as an exemplary representation of the group’s ability to merge emotive vocals with captivating beats.
Adding to the top dance songs of 2011 is the undeniable hit “Rolling In The Deep” (Downtown London Extended Mix) by Adele. While Adele is more recognized for her soulful ballads, this particular remix turned the powerful track into an uplifting dance anthem, showcasing the versatility of her music.
Robyn, a Swedish singer known for her distinct electro-pop sound, provided another memorable track, “Call Your Girlfriend” (Kaskade Extended Mix). Kaskade’s remix gave the track a melodic house makeover, blending Robyn’s unique vocals with his signature atmospheric style.
Another notable contribution was from the American pop rock band Maroon 5, collaborating with pop diva Christina Aguilera on “Moves Like Jagger” (Cutmore Club Mix). The infectious beat and catchy chorus transformed this pop-rock track into a dance floor magnet.
Lastly, the year saw Chris Brown make waves in the dance scene with “Beautiful People” (Club Mix), a collaboration with Benny Benassi, and “Yeah 3X” (Abe Clements Club Remix). Both songs are perfect examples of the infusion of R&B with dance music, contributing to the diverse musical landscape of 2011.
In conclusion, the top dance songs of 2011 offered a rich blend of sounds and styles, courtesy of some of the industry’s most talented artists and DJs. These tracks have stood the test of time, continuing to influence the evolving dance music landscape and inspire the next generation of artists. The year 2011 will forever be remembered as a pivotal time in dance music history, leaving a lasting impact that continues to reverberate today.
Album : Year-end Edition 2011 v1
Artists : Various
Genre : Electro, Underground, House
Length : 1:54:01
- Gloria Estefan – Wepa (Klubjumpers Extended Mix)
- Kat Deluna – Dancing Tonight (Ralphi Rosario Club Mix)
- Katy Perry – Firework (Wideboys Club Mix)
- Chris Brown feat. Benny Benassi – Beautiful People (Club Mix)
- Rihanna – We Found Love (Calvin Harris Extended Mix)
- Enrique Iglesias – Dirty Dancer (Alex Sayz No Rap Remix)
- Rihanna – S&M (Dave Aude Club Mix)
- Robyn – Call Your Girlfriend (Kaskade Extended Mix)
- Martin Solveig feat. Dragonette – Hello (Original Mix)
- Chris Brown – Yeah 3X (Abe Clements Club Remix)
- Britney Spears – Till The World Ends (DJ Kue Club Remix)
- Katy Perry – E.T. (Futuristic Lover) (Benny Benassi Club Mix)
- Jason Derulo – Don’t Wanna Go Home (Mike Rizzo Funk Generation Club Mix)
- LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock – Party Rock Anthem (Wideboys Club Mix)
- Kylie – Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love) (Pete Hammond Club Mix)
- Beyonce – Run The World (Girls) (Dave Aude Club Remix)
- Swedish House Mafia feat. John Martin – Save The World (Alesso Remix)
- Enrique Iglesias feat. Ludacris – Tonight (I’m Lovin’ You) (Wideboys Club Mix)
- Dev – In the Dark (Hype Jones 2012 Remix)
- Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera – Moves Like Jagger (Cutmore Club Mix)
- Adele – Rolling In The Deep (Downtown London Extended Mix)